Tuesday, December 21

Here we go again

Christmas is my most favorite time of the year. Every year I always look forward to it but lately I'm kind of feeling low. With so much going on in the past weeks, I can't help but feel tired and it dampens my holiday spirit! And lately at work, I feel like my brain is not working properly. (So much for holiday mood swings!)

On a positive note, I'm proud to announce that my driving skills and mileage have greatly improved. Yey! If before I drive like a grandma, I now drive like a confident woman (not arrogant, just confident) who isn't intimidated by nasty male drivers.

Another thing, I'm quite excited for January as our company is going to a quick vacay trip in Camiguin! Can't wait to go swimming even if its a little freezing in January.

(Photo from Google Images)
 

No comments: