Friday, April 23

I heart Coron

I so love to travel. I love going to places I've never been (who doesn't?!). One of my dream destinations is Palawan and luckily I've been able to cross it off my list. Woot woot!

Just recently I had the chance to relax and unwind in one of Palawan's most pristine islands, Coron. Even if it's just for a couple of days, I was able to really enjoy the experience.
Coron is definitely one of the most beautiful paradise on Earth, and so far it is on top of my list. It's not just the physical beauty that make Coron charming but also its people. The people there are very nice and really accomodating.

Postcard from Coron. The famous Kayangan Lake



Travelling is fun when you have good company (literally and figuratively:D)

The sleeping giant. View from Mt. Tapyas


Palawan is blessed with natural limestones


Goodbye Coron! The view of Busuanga island from the window of my plane

I heart Coron and I am definitely coming back!

No comments: